1 Bedroom - 3 beds
526 sq ft
Come enjoy our lakefront cottage. This converted historic train depot is a fantastic getaway. There are 2 beds in the loft and a pull out sofa provides space for up to 6 people.
This early 20th century Train depot has been renovated into a lofted cottage with a full kitchen and bath. The sofa is a sleeper so it can sleep up to 6 people.
You will have the entire Train depot to yourself. The property has 3 homes on it so there are shared areas outdoors.
We ask that guests respect our other guests privacy in their dwellings. The shared area’s are the beach, stairs, lake lawns, fire-pit, lake deck, and chairs.
Where You'll Sleep
1 bedroom upstairs with 2 double beds. Sleeper sofa in the living room.
What this place offers
Internet & Office
Parking & Facilities
- Essentials: towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Hair dryer
- Cleaning products
- Body Soap
- Hot water
- Cooking basics (pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper)
- Dishes and silverware (Bowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.)
- Coffe maker: drip coffee maker
- Dining table
- AC – split type ductless system
- Ceiling fan
- Security cameras on property. External cameras only.
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Pets allowed. Assistance animals are always allowed.
- Long term stays allowed. Allow stays for 28 days or more.
- Self check-in
- Smart lock